MSA was established in 1914, and from day one they keep being the global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures. MSA products integrate electronics, mechanical systems and advanced materials to protect users against hazardous or life-threatening situations. These products are used around the world by military and workers in a broad range industries, from fire service to petrochemical engineering.
The Supreme Pro-X LED earmuff combines optimum protection with high amplification, LED light, AUX input and waterproof battery compartment. As standard it is equipped with a comfortable gel cushion.
The ODG model comes with a camo textile headband. The black model comes with a leather headband.
– Shielded waterproof separate microphones for optimum sound direction location
– LED light which automatically shut off after three minutes
– 2 x AAA batteries included
– Waterproof battery compartment
– AUX input (jack: 3.5 mm mono) permits connection to external sources, such as communication radios, dog tracking devices, and mp3 players
– NRR rating 18dB
– Easily upgradable with gel ear pads if desired.