Competition Electronics has taken all the best parts of our Pocket Pro II design and added improvements to make the ProTimer among the best in value on the market.
Now you can get more useful practice session information with a simple built-in user interface. Collect and review all your shot data right from the timer display with a 50 shot string memory and hit factor scoring calculation.
Requires one 9 volt alkaline or lithium battery for operation (not included).
- Operating Temperature: 30-110 degrees Fahrenheit
- Accuracy: +/- .01 seconds
- Max # of Shots Per String: 70
- Max # of Strings in Memory: 50
- Max # of Rounds per Minute: 1800
- Max # of Par Time Beeps: 5
- Start Delay Range: .1 to 9.90 seconds
- Backlight On Time Range: 0-99 seconds
- Beeper Output: 1.5 Khz, 100dB, 200 msec duration
- LED Output: 850 mcd, 200 msec duration
- Max Time Limit: 199.9 seconds before wraparound
- Average Battery Life: 25 hours of operation
- Power Consumption: See page page 14 of the operating manual
- Battery Type: 9 volt alkaline or lithium