MSA was established in 1914, and from day one they keep being the global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures. MSA products integrate electronics, mechanical systems and advanced materials to protect users against hazardous or life-threatening situations. These products are used around the world by military and workers in a broad range industries, from fire service to petrochemical engineering.
MSA Sordin Supreme Pro-X is suitable for hunters, target shooters and for anyone to whom communication is also important while using hearing protection.
– Shielded waterproof separate microphones for optimum sound direction location
– 2 x AAA batteries included
– Waterproof battery compartment
– AUX input (jack: 3.5 mm mono) permits connection to external sources, such as communication radios, dog tracking devices, and mp3 players
– NRR rating 18dB
– Easily upgradable with gel ear pads if desired.